American Chemical Society. Illinois-Iowa Section
- Usage: 1923-
- Usage: 1917 - 1923
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
Materials in this collection include a constitution, meeting minutes, financial records, attendance records, membership and guest lists, and correspondence all bound into books, as well as a calendar and unbound membership lists. From 1917-1923 the organization was known as the Tri-City Chemist’s Club, and was succeeded by the Illinois-Iowa Section of the American Chemical Society in 1923.