Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: MSS 24
Overview On 16 October 1946, the wives of Augustana College faculty members, women faculty members, and women in the administration organized the social group first known as the Augustana Dames. The women agreed to meet five times per year and pay annual dues of one dollar. A constitution was adopted in 1964. The group changed its name to the Augustana Women in 1984. The Augustana Women records, 1946-1996 and undated, contains the official records of the group. The collection is organized into five...
Found in: Augustana College Special Collections