Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: MSS 226
Overview The Augustana Woman's Club (later called the Women's League) was founded in 1917. Women enrolled in any Augustana College department were eligible to join. The constitution of the club was soon amended to include women faculty members and wives of the faculty. Many of the activities organized by the club were social in nature while other activities were service-related. Often the group discussed an issue effecting women on campus and came to a consensus before approaching the administration...
Found in: Augustana College Special Collections