Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: MSS 395
Overview The Augustana College audiovisual collection, 1930-2016 and undated, contains video recordings (including films, videotapes, and digital video) and audio recordings (including audiotapes, audiocassettes, and compact discs) related to Augustana College and the Quad City community. Recordings capture campus events, interviews with Augustana faculty and staff, promotional footage, musical performances, religious services, radio broadcasts, and other topics.
Identifier: MSS 295
Overview Students in Augustana College professor Lendol Calder’s spring 2004 history seminar interviewed Quad Cities residents about the 1980s economic recession. The recession negatively impacted the farming industry, affecting the large local economy that was based on farm machinery manufacturing. The “Last One Out of the Quad Cities, Turn Out the Lights” radio drama collection, 2004, includes interview transcripts and audiocassette recordings of interviews.
Identifier: MSS 291
Overview Oral history interviews, 1980-2014 and undated, contains recordings and transcripts from several oral history projects conducted by or in conjunction with Augustana College. Many of these projects were conducted by students for HIST369, Oral History and Testimonio, from 2008 to 2014. Interview topics include Latino leadership in the Quad Cities, World War II in the Quad Cities, remembrances of the September 11th terrorist attacks, Augustana College history, recollections of Augustana College...
Identifier: MSS 144
Overview Dr. Ross E. Paulson was a history professor at Augustana College from 1962 to 1995. He specialized in American and European intellectual history, historiography, and interdisciplinary studies. During his time spent on Augustana’s campus, Paulson was very involved with the school. He served on many campus and faculty committees that served to improve the school’s academic system, student life, and overall organizational structure. Paulson researched and studied many of the relevant topics of...
- Subject: Oral history X
- National Organization for Women. Quad Cities Chapter 2
- American Association of University Professors 1
- Andreen, Gustav Albert, 1864-1940 1
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.) 1
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.). Black Student Union 1
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.). Choir 1
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.). Department of History 1
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.). Department of Women's and Gender Studies 1
- Augustana Historical Society 1
- Bahls, Steven C. 1
- Bergendoff, Conrad John Immanuel (1895-1997) 1
- Evangelical Lutheran Augustana Synod of North America 1
- Evangelical Lutheran Church in America 1
- International Harvester Company of America 1
- Paulson, Ross Evans 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. Zeta of Illinois Chapter (Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.)) 1
- Sorensen, C.W. (Clarence Woodrow), 1907-1982 1
- Tredway, John Thomas, 1935- 1
- Woman's Rights Convention 1 ∧ less