Skip to main content

Sunday school secretary's book, 1920

 File — Box: 17

Scope and Contents

From the Sub-Series:

The Sunday School records subseries, 1894-1960, largely relates to the Grace Lutheran Church Sunday School (also known as the Seventh Street Sunday School) originally founded by Augustana College professor Andrew Woods Williamson and later directy by John Henry Hauberg. This program operated until 1911, when Hauberg married, after which Trinity Lutheran Church took over management of the program. The subseries includes an early report of the school as well as several teachers' and secretaries' books, which largely include attendance records.

Dates

  • Other: 1920

Creator

Conditions Governing Access

There are no restrictions on the use of this collection. Audiovisual materials and computer files may be inaccessible pending reformatting. Contact Special Collections for more information.

Extent

From the Collection: 27.9 Cubic Feet (65 boxes, 3 AV boxes, 1 oversize box, 16 volumes, and 1 oversize folder)

Language of Materials

English

Repository Details

Part of the Augustana College Special Collections Repository

Contact:
639 38th Street
Thomas Tredway Library
Rock Island Illinois 61201 United States