Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: MSS 303
Abstract The Black Hawk Hiking Club Records, 1918-2004 and undated, contain meeting minutes, membership records, bulletins, scrapbooks, slides, and miscellaneous newspaper clippings and photographs. The Black Hawk Hiking Club was formed in 1920 as the Black Hawk Prairie Club, whose purpose was to promote outdoor recreation in the form of walks, outings, camping, and canoeing. With the election of John H. Hauberg as the club’s first president, the name was changed to the Black Hawk Hiking Club in 1923 at...
Dates: 1918-2004 and undated
Found in: Augustana College Special Collections