Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Identifier: MSS 275
Overview The Kappa Epsilon sorority, nicknamed the “Keys”, was founded at Augustana College in 1913 by six young women. The group changed its name from “Qui Est Qui” to Kappa Epsilon when it became an official Greek group in 1919. The Keys gave up their charter in the mid-1990s after years of declining membership. The Kappa Epsilon records, 1926-1988 and undated, is organized into four series: Sorority activities, 1926-1988 and undated; Correspondence, 1980-1988 and undated; Photographs and scrapbooks,...
Found in: Augustana College Special Collections