Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: MSS 19a
Overview Netta C. Bartholomew Anderson was one of the first six women to graduate from Augustana College, earning her degree in 1894. She was active in student groups at Augustana and remained active in the Rock Island community and with the Augustana Alumni Association after graduating. She was an early proponent of women's rights and a prolific writer and researcher. Her topics of interest included the role of women in society, women's history, Rock Island County history, and early Illinois history....
Identifier: MSS 388
Overview Tina Johnson Cranz was a resident of Galesburg, Illinois, and a former student of Knox College's Female Seminary in the late 1880s. This collection consists of a single autograph album signed by friends and family members of Tina Johnson Cranz. The album is peppered throughout by entries and drawings created by Tina's daughter, Ellen Cranz, as a young girl.
Identifier: MSS 3
Overview The Olof Olsson Family Papers documents the personal and private life of the third President of Augustana College, Olof Olsson, and his family. Olof Olsson was born in Sweden in 1841. He and his wife, Anna Lisa Olsson, emigrated from Sweden to the United States in 1869. In 1876 Olof Olsson was offered a professorship at Augustana College and Theological Seminary, Rock Island, Illinois. In 1891, Olsson was unanimously elected to the Augustana College presidency, a position he held until his...
- Subject: Autograph albums X
- Anderson, Eileen 1
- Anderson, Netta C. Bartholomew, 1873-1960 1
- Anderson, Philip 1
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.). Alumni Association 1
- Bartholomew family 1
- Bartholomew, E.F. (Edward Fry), 1846-1946 1
- Cranz, Tina Johnson 1
- Knox College (Galesburg, Ill.). Female Collegiate Department 1
- Olsson family 1
- Olsson, Anna Lisa 1
- Olsson, Anna, 1866-1946 1
- Olsson, Johannes Samuel "Hannes", 1877-1967 1
- Olsson, Lydia, 1874-1958 1
- Olsson, Maria, 1869-1934 1
- Olsson, Olof, 1841-1900 1 ∧ less