Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: MSS 198
Overview Erleen “Lindy” Lindeman transferred to Augustana College in 1941 after completing her first two years at Bethany College. She graduated in 1943 with a degree in English. While at Augustana, she sang in the Augustana Choir and Handel Oratorio Society, participated in a number of religious organizations, athletic groups, and women's clubs, and was a member of the Kappa Tau sorority. The Erleen Lindeman scrapbook, 1941-1943, contains keepsakes and pictures from her time at Augustana. The...
Identifier: MSS 113
Overview Heloise Dorthea Margarite Olson (Moline) was an Augustana College student from September 1925 to 1929. During her tenure at Augustana, she was involved with the QT, or Kappa Tau, sorority; the Roosevelt Outing Club; the Berean Bible Class; the Oriole Girls'Chorus; the Handel Oratorio Society; the debate team; the Board of Social Control; the Augustana Observer; and Tau Kappa Alpha. The Heloise Olson Moline scrapbook contains photographs, newspaper clippings, invitations, programs, letters,...
Identifier: MSS 270
Overview Sigma Kappa Tau was founded as "the QTs" at Augustana College in 1909. The group faced periods of declining membership and financial struggle before stabilizing and ultimately renaming itself Sigma Kappa Tau. The Sigma Kappa Tau records, 1917-2012 and undated, is arranged into five series: Officers' papers, 1910-2010; Sorority activities, 1946-2007 and undated; Pledge books, 1963-1964; Photographs and scrapbooks, 1917-2012; and Realia, 1962-1966, 2006-2009 and undated.
- Names: Sigma Kappa Tau (Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.)) X
- Augustana College and Theological Seminary (Rock Island, Ill.) -- Students 2
- College students -- Recreation 2
- College students -- Social life and customs 2
- College students -- Societies, etc. 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Women -- Societies and clubs 2
- Women college students -- Illinois 2
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.) -- Societies, etc. 1
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.) -- Students 1
- Choral societies -- Illinois -- Rock Island 1
- College students -- Illinois -- History -- 20th century 1
- Greek letter societies 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Religion 1
- Women -- Illinois -- History 1 ∧ less