Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: MSS 289
Abstract The Udden Geology Club was founded in 1933 and is named in memory of Dr. J.A. Udden, an Augustana graduate of 1911 and later professor of biology and geology. The Udden Geology Club notebook contains lists of different club events and the members who attended each of them from 22 April 1988 to 15 May 1992.
Identifier: MSS 157
Abstract Rudolph W. Edmund graduated from Augustana College with a Bachelor's Degree in Geology in 1934. After working for a year, Edmund continued his education at the University of Iowa where he pursued and then attained a Master's Degree (1938) and then a Ph. D. (1940). For the remainder of his career, he alternated between working in the private sector as a petroleum geologist and teaching in the geology department at Augustana College, where he was instrumental in helping design new facilities for...
Dates: 1933-1998 and undated
Identifier: MSS 301
Abstract The National Association of Geoscience Teachers (NAGT) is an organization dedicated to the teaching of earth sciences and making information accessible to the general public. The National Association of Geoscience Teachers records, 1937-2017 and undated, consists of 12 series: Constitution, Group Information and Membership, Acquisition Information, Annual Meeting Records and Correspondence, Awards, Regional Sections, Affiliates, Summer Field Training Program, Journal of Geoscience Education,...
Dates: 1937-2017 and undated
- Subject: Geology -- United States -- Societies, etc. X
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.) -- Students 1
- Augustana College and Theological Seminary (Rock Island, Ill.) -- Students 1
- College students -- Societies, etc. 1
- Research notes 1
- Student notes 1
- Fryxell, Fritiof, 1900-1986 2
- Augustana College (Rock Island, Ill.). Udden Geology Club 1
- Augustana College and Theological Seminary (Rock Island, Ill.). Runic Honor Society 1
- Edmund, Rudolph W., 1910-1997 1
- National Association of Geoscience Teachers 1